We offer great savings through memberships or packaged services!
Become a member of Healing Pathway to receive a full hour long session of your choice each month plus access to a growing variety of resources and product discounts. A 12 month subscription to the Wellness Inventory is a valuable ad-on! Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a Healing Pathway Member or would like more information. Individual and Multi-Session/Family memberships are now available! For full pricing information, click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a month select your choice: (1 one-hour session included each month- $100-$125 value)
- Cellular Response Energy Healing Session
- goDésana Well Body Collection Essential Oil Balancing Session
- Reflexology Hand and/or Foot Massage
- Combo of two services in one session
- Coaching session using the Wellness Inventory Program (12 month Subscription is available as an add-on)
- Private Consult-via phone or Skype
- 1 year Subscription to the Wellness Inventory ($40 value)
- Free admission to Wellness Showcases (subject to space available)
- Discount -10% products & additional services
- Email quick consult
- Resource library (shipping not included)
- Wellness tips via text or email
- Affiliates & Referrals to other wellness oriented businesses
- Punch Card for further discounted sessions
Cost:$100 per month without the Wellness Inventory Option
Cost: $150 first month with Wellness Inventory Option then $100 per month for successive months.
- Auto renew via credit card required
- 30 day notice required to cancel
- Sessions to be used during calendar month-not carried over*
- Sessions may be transferred with prior approval
*This is to benefit you! An added level of accountability to your own wellness journey results!
Add ons: contact us for pricing
Additional private sessions
Wellness inventory coaching
Terri Shannon Renfro is not a medical doctor or licensed medical professional. She is not presenting information to substitute the advice and care of your physician or other medical or psychiatric professional. Please see the about us section of this site for more information about Dr. Shannon-Renfro's qualifications. These blogs are for educational purposes only. The opinions expressed here belong to Terri Shannon-Renfro or the author quoted and do not constitute treatment in anyway. Dr. Terri Shannon-Renfro does not diagnose, prescribe or treat any medical or psychiatric condition.